Sunday 8 March 2015

Skills learnt

I have learnt many skills through the planning, research and production of this project.
Firstly I have learnt about researching and planning, and that it is key to research and plan thoroughly before going through with it so you have a clear idea of what you are aiming to do. In terms of filming, it is vital to be organised and have a clear plan of where and when you are filming and make sure you know exactly what you are filming.
While editing I learned a lot of skills like putting footage together, organising it and creating a story line through the images. I learned how to use final cut pro as this is the software we used to edit our title sequence. I also learned how to use garage band as we used this to create our sound track for the title sequence.
If I was to do this again some things I would change is researching a little bit more before we started filming. This is because when we tried to film some scenes they didn't come out the way we expected them to and we didn't have any alternative plans, so we had to think of them there on the spot. I would also be more organised and make a longer schedule as some days we would come in without a planned schedule in advance and we weren't sure what we should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment